
SO A is now ALMOST 5, which, by my definition makes me old! And our 2nd bundle o joy arrived May 28, 2008!! No, not a typo...TWO YEARS AGO! As Im sure you know already, she is a beautiful little girl! After a few minor bumps (insert 1 month at Childrens), she came home to join our family. Jason is now the minority in the family (and seems to extending his hunting season a few extra days every season).

OH how I love being a stay at home momma (most days). It seems like there is never a dull moment around this place. And as we EAGERLY await spring, we are finding ourselves outside a whole bunch more trying to absorb as much Vitamin D as possible. As a matter of fact, Jas is in the midst of building the girls a playhouse.
A, of course, has been in the middle of the action and helping as much as she can. J even let her shoot the 'pa-chooer,' as she calls it (J likes to refer to it as a nail gun, sounds a little more manly). Although, I would secretly love to hear him refer to it as the 'pa-chooer' on his job site. A has a ton of pride invested in her playhouse already and is eagerly anticipating its finish.
OK, maybe enough details for now...dont wanna spill it all at once. But I do have lots more fun stories and information to share...STAY TUNED!

1 comment:
So cute! There is definitely a lot more to share!! I love it!
Post a Comment