Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What Blessings!!





Today's rainy, icky, gray, soggy (you get the idea) weather has kept me out of my garden (I had big plans, too) and provided me the opportunity to do some "Blog Surfing;" is that even a real phrase? I am feeling so incredibly Blessed to have met so many great people (mostly women) last weekend at the Funky Junk Sisters Show in Puyallup. As I was 'surfing' I came across of few of the other incredible vendors that we were so fortunate to meet and I want to share their blogs with you.



Among them:

-Linda and Dixie at http://www.funkyjunksisters.blogspot.com/

-Kim Tayor at http://www.mimicharmante.blogspot.com/

-Diane at www.mollymos03@blogspot.com

-Martha at http://www.vintagetrifles.blogspot.com/

-Junkies-A Sisterhood of Traveling Junk (no address, but they are on facebook)



This is only a taste of the amazing women that I met, but they definately left a lasting impact on me...and I am really hoping that our adventures will allow us to cross paths again, soon.



So, if you find yourself sitting on the couch on a rainy day, while your babies are sleeping and youre flipping through channels trying to find something decent to watch (anything on Bravo will usually do)...ok it's NOT decent, but it is entertaining...you can log in and do some 'Blog Surfing' of your own.


Oh! Rainy Days...a Blessing in disguise!

No comments: