Thursday, August 19, 2010

WE MADE IT (again)!!!

HOORAY!!!
I am VERY PLEASED (and humbled) and PROUD to announce that the
4th Avenue Gals (Margee, Bri and I)
will be amongst some of the very best antiques vendors that the Northwest has to offer at the upcoming
Junk Salvation Show in October
(formerly presented as the Funky Junk Sisters Vintage Flea Market)
and we couldn't be more excited.



I was just perusing the list of blogs that I follow and saw that the Funky Junk Sisters had a new post titled, "Junk Salvation "A" list: Are you on it?"
and I am so proud to announce
WE ARE!!!
Bri, Margee and I have spent our time since the last show in search of fun and unique treasures to save and bring to the Junk Salvation Show. And here are just a few of my favorites.

These are old reader-board letters (that I borrowed from my dad's tire shop) that I repainted green and have placed in my garden in an effort to try and persuade my veggies to flourish. I think next year I'm gonna place the letters: S H I N E near the sun to encourage it to come out and play a little earlier next summer.

I picked up these old blocks prior to our last show and have been displaying them in a vintage children's toy barn. Hmmm...you may see them in October (but only if a dear friend of mine hasn't stolen them for herself)!!! You know who you are!!

I also grabbed this lamp and have since repainted it in a more solid white color minus the lovely gold flecks (although I may paint it one more time before the show).

OH MY!! How I do love me some old insulators. I have been spending time recreating these into fun treasures to add a little romance to anyone's backyard.

I love this drop leaf table!!! Plain and Simple!! And as hard as I've tried, I can't seem to find a permanent place for her in my yard...so if my efforts continue to be unsuccessful, she'll be there, also.

And last, but certainly NOT LEAST, I will have an array of wristlets to choose from. And at only $10 a piece you can surely pick up numerous ones to go with a variety of different outfits (and moods). GREAT GIFT IDEAS!!
The above is 'Betty'



and this is 'Lucy.'

We are again, so incredibly excited for the Junk Salvation Show in October (the 15th and 16th to be exact)...and hope you are as well.

Looking forward to seeing some old, familiar faces there and of course meeting some new ones, as well.

WILL YOU BE THERE??

2 comments:

Phil and Bri said...

Yes! I will be there!! I love me some drop leaf table! :)

Kay's flowers said...

Yes, I plan to be there!!!!!!!!