Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dum-Dum-da-Dum

I apologize...
that was my most pathetic attempt at trying to put the wedding march tune in your head.
Pathetic, I know...
but I wanted to set the tone for this post.
My last post was one in which we celebreated
Jas' cousin, Eric and her upcoming wedding to her wonderful fiancee', Ryan.
{Flash-Forward a month}
This post is celebrating their actual wedding.

I do love a good family wedding...
especially, in the summer!
It gives us a time to be together and see relatives that we don't see nearly often enough
{insert busy lives, work, children, pregnancy's, being spread out across states
(and even countries)}
...and it gives our girls a chance to be around their cousins.

So in true Skaug-Fashion,
we like to slip in just before the wedding is to begin...
so as we were getting situated,
Oobie-Doobie was busy being the family historian and snapping lots of pics of everyone.
Had's pretending to be asleep...
who's she fooling?
Uncle B and his youngest, lil W.
A sitting in her most favorite spot in the world...
her daddy's lap.
{Oh that sly little smile gets me everytime}
Oob was sure to get all of the most important women in his life...
A-above
His beautiful bride, NiNi {as the girls call her}And his baby sister,
Aunt 'Bob' as the girls refer to her...
{if you happen to catch any of the florals from this wedding...
the credit belongs to Aunt 'Bob'...she is phenomenal.

Oops, wedding's about to begin...
here go Miss T and Miss A,
Sisters' of the Bride.
What a gorgeous couple...
Mo walking Momma Y down the isle.
"Would you all please stand?"

Dum-Dum-da-Dum....
{sorry, I couldn't resist)
Erin looked radiant.
And her dad couldn't have been more proud!
In all honestly,
the thought of Jas one day walking our girls down the isle,
puts an immediate lump in my throat.

"Do you Ryan take Erin to be your bride?"

"And do you Erin take Ryan to be your husband?"
"I now pronounce you husband and wife...""You may now kiss your bride..."
{oooohhhhh}

'Y' with her two main men....
such a gorgeous family!
A and I were eagerly awaiting the reception to begin...
...so we decided to get our groove on a little early.

As chairs were being situated and tables set up,
we were given a great opportunity to visit and catch up with each other.

Auntie "M' and Jas' cousin S and wife C.
Bri, S and Jas grew up like brothers...
and while they don't get to see each other nearly enough,
it's sure fun for me to see how much they love each other.
Cousin Lo and her Aunt Mary...
Of course trying to keep the kiddo's off of the water feature was near impossible.
Lil W looking like he's perfecting his
'canon-ball.'
Auntie Yo-Lo, Uncle H and Auntie 'M' snuggle in for a great photo.
This was a riot....
lots of momma's trying to get pics of all of our kiddo's together...
proved to be A LOT more challenging than you would think.
Not an ugly one in the bunch...
although I am partial to the one on the left.
The 'Expectants'
Little Miss Addie in the middle...
with her 'sisters,' Had and A.
They were so darn cute together...
{sure wish they lived closer}
We had a lot of time to kill in between the photographer's pictures...
the kiddo's decided it was the perfect opportunity to have a
'grape-fight' and play hide and seek.

A and Auntie Yo-Lo...with little man, A, sneaking up behind them.
Gorgeous family!!!
We took full advantage of the rows and rows of grapes...
perfect natural backdrop for photos.
{Had's still in that 'smile-like-a-pirate' stage}
A little 'prom-ish' I'll admit....
but he's just so darn handsome,
I couldn't resist.
Uncle B and I enjoyed catching up while we watched the kiddo's break it down on the dance floor.

Oob and Had shared a special little dance
And then it got serious...
They were so much fun to watch...
Oh...SISTERS!!!
They look like they are catching a sunset together...
I hope they always like each other as much as they did here.
And to cap off the night,
we employed Oobie for one last shot.
I love it!
Another post to follow soon of the remaining pictures that I got of all of the cousins...
and our wonderful time spent together.

CONGRATULATIONS RYAN AND ERIN!!!
Thanks for throwing such a wonderful party for us to enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Phil and Bri said...

That last picture is amazing, perfect, wonderful, beautiful, gorgeous, etc etc etc!! FABULOUS!