Hmmm...I'll bet you are wondering to yourself about now what in the world the title of this post means....
Well, it is what made up the two most important part of our girls' days.
Today was Pillow Pet/Pajama Day at Had's preschool.
So here she is...
in her Pretty Pink P.J's,
holding her Penguin Pee-wee Pillow Pet
ready for her Preschool Pajama Party.
I was told that they would Participate in a Pillow Pet Parade.
(ok...enough already...I get it)
Well, it is what made up the two most important part of our girls' days.
Today was Pillow Pet/Pajama Day at Had's preschool.
in her Pretty Pink P.J's,
holding her Penguin Pee-wee Pillow Pet
ready for her Preschool Pajama Party.
I was told that they would Participate in a Pillow Pet Parade.
(ok...enough already...I get it)
But isn't she Precious?
Precisely my Point!
Did I mention that we watched Mr. Popper's Penguins this morning
Did I mention that we watched Mr. Popper's Penguins this morning
Proud momma and daddy-o!!
I know that I am biased...
but darn it...
she looks so cute in her jeans and cowboy (excuse me, cow 'girl') boots.
This month's awards were in honor of 'honesty.'
Her's said the following:
"A is honest through and through. She is honest in work and play. When working in our room and when spreading joy on the playground, A is one to seek out to be a positive role model. She sets high standards for herself and is an honest friend, learner and citizen.
Thank you, A for being a great model citizen."
We could not be more proud of our little lady...
nor could we think of a more important characteristic for her to be honored for!!
I know that I am biased...
but darn it...
she looks so cute in her jeans and cowboy (excuse me, cow 'girl') boots.
Her's said the following:
"A is honest through and through. She is honest in work and play. When working in our room and when spreading joy on the playground, A is one to seek out to be a positive role model. She sets high standards for herself and is an honest friend, learner and citizen.
Thank you, A for being a great model citizen."
nor could we think of a more important characteristic for her to be honored for!!
Now, it's not that I wasn't paying attention to the rest of A's peers as they got their awards...
It's just that my attention kept being stolen by the two cute kiddo's that were sitting in front of me...
I wasn't fast enough to catch this sassy little lady's face...
but trust me..she is stinkin' cute and has an alter-ego that I like to refer to as
'Yo-la.'
Her sister is one of A's good buddies and was receiving an award as well.
Same as this little man (one of his sissy's in also in A's class and was being recognized)...
who was ever so quietly playing his cars on the ground.
who was ever so quietly playing his cars on the ground.
He thought it was awfully funny to turn his head back around as soon as I lifted my camera.
Little Stinker...but OH SO CUTE!!!
Little Stinker...but OH SO CUTE!!!
He is Had's age and the two of them find refuge in each other when they are ganged up on by the abundance of older girls around.
I GOT HIM!!!
It took a few tries...
but I captured his cute little self.
It took a few tries...
but I captured his cute little self.
After numerous attempts,
I was finally able to catch 'Yo-la' as well.
Sassy side-pony and all!!!
I was finally able to catch 'Yo-la' as well.
Sassy side-pony and all!!!
And here they are...
our little award winners!!
The three of them are great friends...
and the other two have some of the best parents you could wish your child's friends to have!
We are Blessed!!!
I am cataloging these into their 'Senior SlideShow' folder!
We look forward to many laughs and memories with all of A's great friends...
and their families!

2 comments:
love. :)
Excellent Article. Thanks for sharing...Namakkal Egg Suppliers
Post a Comment