OH how I do love fun, brightly colored fabrics.
One Problem: Jas says that collecting fabric is not a very good hobby (and if you have seen my momma's sewing room...you'd know he's right!). I know this.
However, he doesn't say much if I actually create something with my collection of 'pretties.'
So here is my lastest attempt at justifying my purchases of fabrics.
I hope you love them like I do!
And if you do...just leave a comment letting me know which one you simply cannot live without and we'll coordinate delivery!
One Problem: Jas says that collecting fabric is not a very good hobby (and if you have seen my momma's sewing room...you'd know he's right!). I know this.
However, he doesn't say much if I actually create something with my collection of 'pretties.'
So here is my lastest attempt at justifying my purchases of fabrics.
I hope you love them like I do!
And if you do...just leave a comment letting me know which one you simply cannot live without and we'll coordinate delivery!
Each measures approx. 7in wide and 5in high and are lined with a coordinating fabric.
This is 'Pink-Pink.'
This is "Orange-a-licious.' This is 'Mellow-Yellow.'
This is 'Lennox.'
This is 'Jilly-Bean.'
This is 'Avary.'
And I would gladly personalize her for you with your inital.
And this is the one that I use almost daily for my trips to the grocery store, Starbucks, garage sales, etc. So much more convenient for me to hold than a bag...especiallywhen I am trying to wrangle my two busy-beauties into going my direction.
...and the best part...they are only $10 a piece.
Happy Monday to you all!

3 comments:
pretty sure i need farm girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Super cute. I loved how you named them... did you get help with that? :)
Jami...I think naming them is one of my favorite things! And no..no help, just tyed the first thing that came to mind as I saw them. They are so fun to make.
Tinell
P.S. The real name for pink-pink is 'pink-pink, you stink,' after something one of my students used to say. But I didn't think that would be a good selling point.
Post a Comment