Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thanks Ree...Great Idea!

Quick...I've only got a minute!
The girls are watching our favorite movie,
'Despicable Me.'
Seen it?
You should!!!
It's downright adorable!
SO in this quick minute, I decided to check out the other blogs that I read...and came across
The Pioneer Woman,
Ree Drummond,
and her blog.
She is, in one word,
FANTASTIC.
And she is a terrific writer...
and also the kind of woman that you wish lived next door
(that has nothing to do with the fact that she appears to be an incredible cook).
Her latest blog is devoted to pictures that she had on her cell phone and the idea that no one ever does anything with them...
'LIGHT BULB!'
She's right...or at least I haven't done anything with mine.
So here goes...
Get Ready...
lots of {random} pictures
and with just quick commentary.
Here goes:

This is A 'fishing' in a rubbermaid.
Oh this girl...and her imagination.
No commentary necessary.
Oh how I miss those chunky baby cheeks!
Some cupcakes that I made for a bake sale a few years back to help raise money for the sweetest little girl, Shaylee.
Blurry, I know...
but this is the first time that A had ever wrote 'I love you.'
Had and I earning our 'keep' around this place...
getting our 'mow-on.'
I don't know who she gets this from.

On a visit to Dawn's home to visit her new brood of babies.

A visit to the dentist.
Say "AHHHHH!"
Bikini Baristas?
You got nothing on Gardening in your undies.
I can't share with you the caption I would like to on this particular photo...
...sorry.
A very rare 'before' picture...
remodeling our dining room the spring of 2009.
Start to finish...3 weeks.



Getting closer.
Our motivation to finish in 3 weeks...
Had's first birthday.
I highly recommend throwing a party on the date that you want your project done...The three loves of my life!!!
(he is such an incredible daddy to our little girls)
From my garden...
notice the double swirls.
Eating breakfast in the garden
These raspberries belonged to Jas' Grandma Emily.
We moved them here when they moved out of their home and they have been
THRIVING!!
I think of her EVERY time we are enjoying them.
Driving out the gravel road at our river property...
Had loved the thrill of no carseat.
***shortly after this photo was taken,
her expression changed, as we put her back into her carseat***
Had exchanging {smooches} with Jill, our neighbors dog.
They were both such puppies.
A proudly showing off her prized winning (not really) purple broccoli.
How cool is that?
Great way to get your kids to eat more veggies.
And finally,
at least for this installation of cell pics,
Had looking a little nervous after being caught devouring my
Skinny Cow fudge bar.
Almost didn't see her,
she is wearing camouflage after all.
When I first began downloading pics for this post,
I had over 50...
so I have decided to do a few installments of cell pics to share with you.
Stay Tuned...

2 comments:

Kay's flowers said...

Where were the goats from?! How cute to put all those pictures on. I think you are a great writer. Love the post.

Blessings,
Kay

Tinell said...

Thanks Kay...The goats were from my girlfriend, Dawn's farm in Graham.
Aren't they so adorable?!?
Thanks also for the compliment....I do love writing....when the girls allow me the time to do it without interruption. Happy Monday to You.