Recently, "4th Avenue"
{our antique business that we have on the side},
was invited to participate in the
inaugural Coeur D'Alene, Idaho
Junk Salvation Show.
I created a post on our:
4th Avenue Blog chronicling our adventure...
and thought that I would provide you all a link so you could check it out.
http://4thavenuegals.blogspot.com/2011/08/4th-ave-crosses-state-lines.html
Hope that August finds you all happy and well...
and with a healthy glow from the sun
{it's FINALLY made a few appearances here lately}
{our antique business that we have on the side},
was invited to participate in the
inaugural Coeur D'Alene, Idaho
Junk Salvation Show.
I created a post on our:
4th Avenue Blog chronicling our adventure...
and thought that I would provide you all a link so you could check it out.
http://4thavenuegals.blogspot.com/2011/08/4th-ave-crosses-state-lines.html
Hope that August finds you all happy and well...
and with a healthy glow from the sun
{it's FINALLY made a few appearances here lately}

1 comment:
Oh my you had quite the adventure in getting there! Glad that it all worked out in the end. I know I will enjoy my things that I got from you. Lovely to meet you. And sorry that the big E wouldn't fit in my trailer!
Post a Comment