Here is a picture of a clematis that shares the same support as our raspberries. Her name is the Duchess of Edinburgh. Last summer, she didn't show her pretty face, so I'd thought we had lost her...but here she is.
This little cutie is a columbine and her name is Nora Barlow. I love the way the purple gently transcends into pinks and whites...
Of course, you can't have a garden without having bleeding hearts somewhere. So here are mine...and since white flowers are my most favorite...I do love these...as does A.
I just love the picture of our little snail friend...It looks as though he is keeping guard of our peonies; he's kind of like a 'scare-snail' instead of a scarecrow.
Here is a close up of one of our peonies...I don't recall her name...but she is gorgeous
Here is another peony in full bloom right now. Her name is Mons. Jules Elie. I have no idea as to why it is that I am able to remember all of these names...
This lovely climbing rose drapes itself up and over the north side of our potting shed and smells incredible. And of course, since it is white...it's one of my favorites.
Here is a grand allium who stands guard at the entrance of the path to our potting shed.
I know that technically 'Forget-Me-Nots' are weeds, but I love them...and so do my girls. A knows that she does not need permission to pick these and frequently presents me with the most generous bouquets
Here is another view of 'Graham.' This one hasn't bloomed out yet...and again, I think he is so handsome.

This is the view of the side of our potting shed...I love how overgrown it has become...this has been allowed on purpose, not of pruning neglect. The chartreuce vine on the left are actually hops...and are very vigorous. But they are such a beautiful shade of green.

This little watering can is a treasure that we found while out garage saling. I love it!
This little watering can is a treasure that we found while out garage saling. I love it!
And last but not least a cute little pansy looking so eagerly for any glimpse of sunshine...don't worry little friend, I am as eager as you...don't give up hope.

2 comments:
Everything looks so pretty! I need to come do a tour. Hope the rain goes away soon too. Have a great weekend. Kay
I love your happy garden!
Post a Comment